Monday 19 August 2024

EASY CRANBERRY CUP


I FEEL SATISFIED AFTER COOKING A DISH PROPERLY!

How I wished that feeling to be accompanied by money. Though I am happy with the budget I have set for my life, I wished to earn my own pizza or burger. I used the words happy and budget together as I cannot be a spendthrift. I could not spend much when I worked, I kept saving. My types hardly spread the wings wider, we are conditioned to live within budget since childhood. Cristine went to the Moss Burger chain. They are offering two chicken burgers for 8$, 5 small Hash Browns for 4$ only on Mondays. I wanted to avail the offer though not fond of burgers. 




I liked the hash browns. I told earlier I want bun maska and chicken or fish cutlet separately on my plate. Having "chai-biskut" thereafter proves I dislike burger, have it on rare occasions.

YESTERDAY WAS ANOTHER LONELY SUNDAY!

Starting at 1:45pm I was alone at home, yet could not watch a single piece. I was hooked to the social media, on print media and you-tube wanting to follow one single incident, such pathetic it is. I still search Google for Ms.Guha's case, a well educated, beautiful lady  who was poisoned to death. Heavyweight offenders get acquitted in our country. I was only 7-8 years old at that time, remember remotely how there was an uproar about the incident, a beautiful, meritorious girl's death made our parents, neighbourhoods, state cry literally. Since then, I have a dislike for that institution, even if I had the quality to work under those suspicious heads, I would not have applied. I didn't wish to send our son there, it has blood stains at it's doorstep. They are a powerful family who presently run another institution, roam freely. We tend to forget easily, this becomes advantageous for the wrong doers. I fail to understand what kind of a child did the mother give birth to who chose money, power instead of getting the dead mother justice. Also, we become fans of the celebrities, of their artistic qualities, they may not be good human beings, unworthy of our praises. The recent case may go unsolved I fear because fair judgements are rare in my country. Everyone knows everything but to prove it gets impossible, power stands supreme. If we are well off and keep our eyes closed and mouths shut, we get to live happily ever after, else we would be sent off. I feel good if I get to eat my choice of meals.



WHAT IS EASY CRANBERRY CUP?

For quite sometime I have been watching similar recipes around, in the western bloggers' spaces. I already have a similar recipe in the Blog. I see the westerners prepare this kind of cup cakes for their breakfasts. They use eggs in the batter that I did not wish to add. Moreover, I wanted this EASY CRANBERRY CUP to be vegan and gluten-free too. That leaves us in confusion you know. The pro- bakers approve or not, I got used to baking simple cakes without buying an almond flour worth 16$ per kilogram. I find out ways to bake a vegetarian cake, also try to keep it vegan, gluten-free specially on days like Rakhi Poornima / Rakshabandhan. We live in violent times, we cannot expect anyone to protect us. We just have to be cautious as much as we can, keep our cool. This is not an era "where the mind is without fear and the head is high" works if we want to live. I recently bought this square cup cake tin online from Shien Official.


INGREDIENTS :

OATS : 1 & 1/2 COFFEE MUG
CRANBERRY : 2-3 TBSP
BANANA : 2 STANDARD SIZED
CORN FLOUR : 1 TBSP
BAKING POWDER : 1/2 TSP
BAKING SODA : 1/4 TSP
SUGAR : 3-4 TBSP [I used Brown Sugar]
OIL : 2 TBSP

PROCEDURE :

Take the oats in a bowl. In a blender, take the rest of the ingredients except for the cranberries.

Blend them to a paste and add to the oats. Mix the ingredients roughly.

Add the cranberries and mix again.

Grease a cup cake tin with few drops of oil and half fill with the mixture. I bought it recently from Shein Official.

Mine is a convection mode microwave oven. I did place the low height wired stool inside the oven, closed the door and pre-heated the oven at 180*C.

Thereafter, I did place the cake tin inside, baked for 15 minutes at 160*C. They are done.

They were crisp on the top when fresh and hot. Enjoy with your choice of beverage. From the kids to the adults, everyone would be happy to have the baked vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan sweet cups.










No comments :

Post a Comment