Thursday 17 March 2022

VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE MANGO CUSTARD




 I HAVE FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR; A LIGHT TEXTURED DESSERT!

Earlier too I have attempted at desserts with vegan milk, each one I liked and the family had! This one I specially liked, there was no heavy feeling in the stomach that a dessert done with cow milk gives me! Rich desserts, rich chocolates, fondants, too sugary stuffs do not suit me. The sugary cherries you see are not my kind, nothing better than a fresh fruit dessert to me! I got a packet of them unwilling to buy a fresh strawberry tiny packet for 10$! If strawberry was mango, I could have payed the double. Strawberry looks so beautiful from outside, I find it sour, with cream I should not eat! The rest at home speaks of kiwi, cherry & strawberry but want nuts, not even a mix of dry fruits in the evening! All are at home today; but I went out for a walk, and to buy few chocolates to carry! I feel tired at this time, but adding recipes to my blog is a pleasure! I do not like freaking out regular with friends; but I am a human, there has to be a place where I can pour in! I have ceased to trust people I did once; they were very few and all of them I see are eager to build relationship amongst themselves, also with every other person on this earth except me! What goes on at my back can be alarming! I am a fool is fine; people having fun at my foolishness is not acceptable! Even moving a step forward towards who I thought friends, feels scary! They do not understand me, I cannot explain myself well to them,  they have something else on their mind! I own my blog, here too I feel tied since the day I knew how actually the social media is run! What relationship mean there!

SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT FOR ME; BUT MY BLOG NEEDS TO REACH PEOPLE!

I do not go by trends, I do not follow anyone's footsteps; my limited brain matter would not allow that! I am already exhausted trying to revive relationships; I see their interest is somewhere else; something kept brewing behind me; there was not a single true friend who did tell what the truth is, what are all unto! Because I cannot move a bit without love and only pure love coming my way, I felt they are ignoring me, hence I need to quit such associations! Not everyone is my child; I carried him, it's my blood clot! I would stand by him strong, although I get irritated at his weird behaviour towards me! If he talked to me enough, I would have told him few things! My wishes cannot be his but I would have been happier if he listened to me a bit! Rest anyone can have any amount of friendship among themselves; I have to quit because I find myself standing like a fool amidst them without understanding anything! Who I considered my aide, is not behaving like a friend, the moves seem doubtful! About the son? He won't listen as the brother did! So you know, I do not believe in strawberries much, what is beautiful outside need not be so inside! A strawberry needs the support of sugar or cream to get acceptable! A ripe mango alone can work wonder!

WHAT IS THIS VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE MANGO CUSTARD?

It is done with one fresh, ripe mango & soy milk. I am not fond of soy milk, although I was asked to have it given I cannot have cow or buffalo milk. The son used to have it a lot on his stay here. Mango is a love. I am cooking simple these days, I have to travel; neither feeling well! I am not in the right spirit, all of a sudden I feel being cheated, fooled! Anyway, my food will speak for myself, it would serve well even the people who have been fooling me all through! I am not interested in their love story, bedroom story, hate story; anything! I can give only when I get a lot from them! I was looking for an easy share today! This dessert VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE MANGO CUSTARD may just suit for the day! On my walk; I listen to music, today while I was listening to "neel e neel e ambar par, chand jab aaye"; it was day time, it was cloudy, no moon was to be seen, I clicked but instantly.



I must keep doing these, I cannot let the romantic in me die; life cannot be a mundane affair for me! I baked a cake this morning, having it with my evening cuppa!


To my company, I have Alka Yagnik to Sadhna Sargam to Udit Narayan, Kumar Shanu! If I say Madhuri did Raja, the film with the famous song "Nazrein Mili Dil Dharka, Meri Dharkan Ne Kaha" on Anil Kapoor's request because his brother never knew acting, people make out a different meaning, family structure matching starts! Neither Sunny Deol or Bobby Deol, but Abhay Deol definitely is a good actor. If I share Sadhna's "Pehla Nasha", people would start speculating! Oh yes! indeed I have a similar story to tell, I had a major crush on a teen who preferred hot stuffs like Pooja Bedi and got one ultimately; the family indeed got the person a voluptuous, glamorous partner! Now the entire family and their loyal friends are all set to show off how happy they are  in life! What am I to do here? My people are rebels, do not wish to be seen! Also; I wish to keep the romantic in me alive, these people may stay at far! I am good enough with a head phone and hand phone with me! In my remote corner, I know the son would never let me down! Ain't for him mumma changed the garnish a bit? I still have time to share what I ate today, yesterday, the day before!










INGREDIENTS :

SOY MILK : 1 LITRE [I USED A SWEETENED VARIETY]
FRESH RIPE MANGO : 1 OR 2 
SUGAR : 2 TBSP OR AS PER REQUIREMENT
VANILLA ESSENCE : 1/2 TSP
CORN FLOUR : 2 TBSP
YELLOW FOOD COLOUR : A DROP OR TWO
GARNISH AS PER YOUR CHOICE

PROCEDURE :


At first, I got the pulp of the mango and smoothened it in a blender!


I took it in a sauce pan and simmered for about 9-10 minutes!



I took it down and put for boil the soy milk taken in a vessel.


In a glass, I reserved some milk, to which I added some corn flour!



Then, I added it to the boiling milk! I kept boiling the milk and constantly stirred it! Else there is a chance to burn!


After about 10 minutes; I added the cooked mango pulp  & a drop of food colour and kept stirring!



After 5-6 minutes; it looks as below!


Thereafter, I wished to set it; but it was more of a custard with little amount of cornflour, cannot be a set pudding!



It has to cool, chilled for few hours; garnished and eaten thereafter!





2 comments :